viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2015

FINAL BLOG

Since we started blogging in English, I feel that it has been an initiative very productive for me. Personally, I think that blogging has been very beneficial to my learning and my training as public administrator.

I feel that the classes have been very dynamic, entertaining and productive and for that reason, I have learned of an easier way. Also, believe that to make many presentations helps me to relate the language with many areas of public administration, which is a point in favor for my training  At the same time, I can say that the method used in classes I have improved my capacities for the language. Lately I have met many new words, which is very good for my vocabulary in general.  This is very important, because in the future I would like to work in the area of diplomacy, and know English will be essential for my future projects in my working life think that what I have learned in this course, I can help for my future in the public administration.


Finally, already thinking about my life as a worker, I would like dedicate my life to write about policy and at the same time, military in any public organization which has as its objective to help people who have scarce resources.

4 comentarios: